Recent content by Parker D

  1. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Here's another picture you'll relate to: It ain't just a river in Egypt.
  2. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Here's your picture:
  3. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Link to about Grantland Rice Trophy
  4. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Yes, there actually is and I've seen it. If I recall correctly, it's the Grantland Rice Trophy.
  5. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    No Nebraska can claim shared National Championships ('70 and '97) and Iowa can't?
  6. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    It was the Football Writers Association of America in 1958. They also won one in 1921, which was given by the NCAA, based on statistics and research.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas To Tempe: No. 2 safety, Rivals300 WR and more talented recruits visiting Arizona State