Recent content by PaRURALGUY35

  1. P

    Could Matt Rhule rebuild Penn State?

    THIS^^^^ , lets see where Nebraska is after this stretch of Indiana, Oregon and Washington and then how they finish against Ohio State and Iowa. The next 3 weeks will tell a lot about Rhule and where he has the Huskers.
  2. P

    Ouch! That game was worse than one might have thought.

    That's going off the assumption that what we witnessed Saturday was not the norm. If what we saw is more of who we are as a team, it is not good. I appreciate your outlook and hope your right, but nothing from Saturday, makes me feel even on a potential good day we are a hands down better team...
  3. P

    Tengwall’s breakdown of the 4th quarter

    I agree, I think Penn State is the better team. I attended the game Friday night in Bloomington. Indiana was a much better team then North Western. Hoover was off on throws and missed some passes that would have added 14+ points on the board. Chip Kelly made some great adjustments at halftime...
  4. P

    “Iowa band member taken off life support after collapsing at game”

    This is so tragic. My daughter is in the Marching Hundred (Indiana University) and it was 150 degree temperature on the field in Bloomington on Saturday. Feel so bad for the Iowa band family and the young mans family.
  5. P

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Plus didn't he say that Denmark couldn't block and that was a reason he didn't play?
  6. P

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I believe 3.
  7. P

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Exactly! The new staff/GM are pretty much renegotiateing these players deals. Im sure its difficult, if the old staff over valued someone and the new staff doesn't see that player at the same or greater value. It would be like Liam Clifford coming back and Campbell not valuing him at the $500k...
  8. P

    New coach

    🤷‍♂️
  9. P

    New coach

    Just so I can get my 30 posts in and continue to talk to you..
  10. P

    New coach

    Just so I can get 30 posts in so I can continue to talk to you and continue my journey to All- Conference.
  11. P

    New coach

    Ouch! That hurt. You ran your mouth. I called you out and pointed out my source, which you would have known if you would read posts. Lol I'm glad your status as a poster makes you feel important.. I needed that laugh. Im All-Conference on a message board... 🤣🤣🤣
  12. P

    New coach

    I put the guys name up in a previous post. Matt Fortuna, he is a reporter. If you would of actually followed a conversation and not just picked certain statements you would have known who. It's posting like you do without reading everything that makes posts reach 8,000.
  13. P

    New coach

    Thats what was reported, no clue Twitter search Liam Clifford NIL. I believe BIG10BEYOND , he is writer for basic blues reported it think he worked for PennLive too. There are other posts underneath throwing out numbers for $50,000 for high school.recruits. Some numbers in the comments are...
  14. P

    New coach

    Thats what was reported, no clue.
  15. P

    New coach

    Google it yourself I did those were 2 that were available and posted that I saw. Regardless you payed 500,000 for Clifford for 3 receptions and 25 yards. Our wide receivers have been weak and non existent, guess im an idiot cause I would never have considered giving Clifford 500,000 or Deluca...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'