Recent content by Pasadena_Cat

  1. P

    THe worst Cal Quote...it's not the Sharpe one IMO

    Ummmm.. who did Cal let make the ultimate decision? Wasn't it the player? Isn't that also the person who should decide if they are going to play or not? Why would a doctor determine who is and isn't playing? Lol There's players and coaches all over the league that don't leave it up to the...
  2. P

    THe worst Cal Quote...it's not the Sharpe one IMO

    Well, he let Wheeler make the ultimate call didn't he? Do you think that was wrong? Just because he didn't have a concussion or visible injury doesn't mean he was good to play necessarily. You're making a lot of illogical assumptions. There a pretty strong possibility he was pretty jarred from...
  3. P

    THe worst Cal Quote...it's not the Sharpe one IMO

    I guess caring is a bad thing now...🤔
  4. P

    Cal Quote

    Nah, I was locked out of my old account. Several posters here can vouch for me. Look up PasadenaCat!
  5. P

    Cal Quote

    If that's how you need to cope big guy, I say go for it!
  6. P

    Cal Quote

    Sure I do! I have called this every step of the way. Just go look back at the Sharpe threads. Down to the fact he didn't even need to have actually graduated to be eligible for the draft. He just needed to show he had enough work completed before the start of the NBA season. I mentioned his...
  7. P

    Cal Quote

    I don’t know how some of you haven't figured out Sharpe isn't playing here. It's beyond obvious.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer calls USC an 'injured animal' with Lincoln Riley's future in question
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida set to host No. 1 wide receiver again as final decision nears