Recent content by Patrick4

  1. P

    Can you offer a bit more info ? House sitting as well ? My son 22 yr old home from school for...

    Can you offer a bit more info ? House sitting as well ? My son 22 yr old home from school for the summer . My e-mail [email protected] or 865 803 7915 . Pat
  2. P

    I am not

    I am not
  3. P

    Mine son is there now as a senior . Went on baseball scholarship . I do have opinions about the...

    Mine son is there now as a senior . Went on baseball scholarship . I do have opinions about the school . Call me anytime 865 803 7915 ....Pat
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report