Recent content by paulschmidt

  1. P

    I'm surprised that EJ was invited to the NBA combine

    I am told he is looking to get a two way contract which would give him a max of 300K per year..He would like to go but wants to be 1st round..So I think he will come back..
  2. P

    Gotta Like This Straight From Johnny Juzang After Visiting UK

    I think we get Juzang...RJ will o to Memphis or Kansas and Blackshear will only consider UK if Richards doesn't come back... I hear of talk that he may in fact leave UK.. EJ up in the air with his decison...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act