Recent content by Paulsitive

  1. P

    With all the hoopla of Trump being in attendance...

    It's a huge distraction for sure. Bunch weirdos walking around handing out Trump merch and pamphlets at the tailgate. Bummer. I do not want your politics, religion or any other bs involved in sports. Gross.
  2. P

    Best/easiest/cheapest TV setup for tailgate?

    Yeah I'll definitely be testing the TV with the phone Hotspot. How about power wise? Do I absolutely need a portable generator?
  3. P

    Best/easiest/cheapest TV setup for tailgate?

    Gonna make my first attempt at full TV setup for a tailgate this season. What's the best method? Thinking of a portable generator and using the phone as a Hotspot for the smart TV, but not sure how reliable the internet will be. Any help?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions