Recent content by pecans

  1. P

    Clemson and Nike...

    I've partly wanted to get under armour even before the CK nonsense because I like the material for the jerseys and their non football products (personal) better.
  2. P

    Interesting conversation on chivalry

    I reserve chivalry for the moments where it will improve my standing with an attractive woman in the area or for elderly women, always. Otherwise, equal work equal pay, etc. Edit: Pregnant women too
  3. P

    Burch

    Good point. Extra heat on this one though because of the extra cootland pressure and the unfavorable returns from Burch's mom, relative to that of Ross and Carmen. Like I said in another post, though, I'm going to sit back, pour an arnie palmer, appreciate this d-line class for what it is, and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season