Recent content by PennState1985

  1. P

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    The funny thing (in a way) is that I was in the fraternity across the street from Delta in the early 80s, and they were known back then as DU, as in Drugs University. Can’t make that **** up. I told my wife the story and we laughed. They never left their roots.
  2. P

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    let's have some sanity here. We just run drug rings out of fraternities using pledges as worker bees. Nothing serious like a DUI/OWI.
  3. P

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    many jurisdictions will arrest you if you have control of the vehicle defined as having the simple ability to drive. i.e. - if you have your keys. The car does not need to be running in order to be arrested. You can be arrested while sleeping in the back seat with the car off. Conviction may...
  4. P

    Not great news…

    Do they make depends in the form of boxers? If not then we have our answer.
  5. P

    Not great news…

    I don't dismiss whatever happened, but if I was convicted of hanging with the wrong people in college, I would have been executed many times over. I only want the guilty punished and not the accompanying posse.
  6. P

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    when are weigh-ins?
  7. P

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    Not sure Levi wants another year
  8. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Do I get Blair2000 as a bonus?
  9. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Just looking for the wriggle room. I have lived long enough to know that nothing is a clear statement.
  10. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    as a booster? I'm just trying to define the gray area.
  11. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    so if he is made a coach?
  12. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    my decoder ring says that equals zero punishment. What a joke the NCAA is.
  13. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    but are the RTCs unregulated?
  14. P

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    I see Willie escaped from Russia... I'd post his X comment, but don't know how to embed. Basically he calls everyone a hypocrite because many programs do it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit explains why he's selling his Texas stock, worried about Longhorns offense
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky