Recent content by Pharmboy007

  1. P

    UK Basketball Practice starts soon...

    That would have better prepared them for the SEC officials. GO CATS
  2. P

    Amari Williams' Effort and Talent

    I had read that he tweaked his back (not another injury) during practice on Thursday. Pope said that might explain his game Friday. Hope is is better todayl GO CATS
  3. P

    Pope on with marble mouth

    I don't think we have enough players to tighten up our lineup a whole lot. GO CATS
  4. P

    If you had told me an hour ago I’d be rooting for John Calipari…

    I wish they could both lose. But with that said, Cal hasn't won a first round game for awhile. And I'd like to see that streak continue. With that said, he has been losing to "no name" teams, and it will be much easier to get up for KU,I'm afraid. GO CATS
  5. P

    David Mirkovic

    If he were to go to UK it will take at least 6 months to get him eligible if past performance says anything. GO CATS
  6. P

    Coach Mark Pope

  7. P

    Butler looked in good spirits in this post game video

    Anyone remember Keith Bogans one legged play in NCAAT? I think if he is able to play, without doing further damage he will. Maybe wait until NCAA. Even with him fully healthy going to be hard (if not impossible) to beat Bama anyway. GO CATS
  8. P

    I Dont Know What Most Of You Expected From This Season

    I really think that almost everyone, realistically HOPED at the time Pope was hired, we would be lucky to have 19-20 wins. And that was without losing multiple players for part of the season ( even when we have had Carr and Butler back, they have had to play injured) Krissa (your only TRUE...
  9. P

    Did Reed Sheppard lose his “Lifetime Y” card?

    Disappointing, at best. There was no reason to do that. Have any other of Cal's ex-players taken that attitude? I have seen Jeff and Stacy at other games, so I don't think that their loyalties have changed. GO CATS
  10. P

    We need Kriisa to get healthy

    Sometimes you need an a$$hole player and Kerr is that. Any college guy who will get in Jokers face is that guy. Emotional, aggressive guys sometimes change the complexity of a team GO CATS
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU is a 'very, very strong contender' for nation's No. 4 running back
  5. 05 On3 Football Graham Mertz breaks down Buster Faulkner's success, says he sees Florida as nation's top team