Recent content by PhillyBillyReprise

  1. P

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Down goes Matt Campbell!
  2. P

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Time management is so much better, too!
  3. P

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Coaching and execution is so much better than last year. NOT!
  4. P

    What are your concerns for today vs Wisconsin?

    According to phone weather, there are wind gusts up to 29 mph. But all I know is what I read on the phone.
  5. P

    What are your concerns for today vs Wisconsin?

    Windy therefore the run game.
  6. P

    Boy, Did Western Michigan get jobbed.

    None of you are giving um any credit for going 1 out of 2 on Hail Mary’s. If they hadn’t converted the second, what do you think the “officials” would have come up with to give um a third chance?
  7. P

    The Grand Experiment

    I remember the annual media guide would list past letter winners and their occupations: Many educators, doctors, engineers.
  8. P

    Turn the Michigan game on now!!!

    Shouldn’t Mecheatagain forfeit the game because the extra point was never attempted? If I remember correctly when Penn Stste beat Iowa on the last play, the ball had to be snapped for an extra point attempt.
  9. P

    Generic CFB Week 1 Games Thread, Sept 3-7

    Wait! I’ve seen this before. Michigan somehow gets time put back on the clock and uses the time to win the game.
  10. P

    Oh How We’ve Grown

    I still wear a three piece suit and wingtips to games. NOT.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote