Recent content by PhoenixDevil

  1. P

    Good Season Guys - Honest thoughts on K and Brooks

    He didn't deny that he said what he said. He denied what the reporter said he said. Open and shut case. Nothing to see here.
  2. P

    Good Season Guys - Honest thoughts on K and Brooks

    I would have reacted the same way K did in the press conference. The reporter, either knowingly or innocently, put what I would call inflammatory words in K's mouth. Telling Brooks that he was "showing off" is inflammatory and very specific. Saying, "You are too good of a player to be doing...
  3. P

    Good Season Guys - Honest thoughts on K and Brooks

    In other news, Brooks isn't showing off very much tonight against the Sooners. He must have taken K's words to heart.
  4. P

    Good Season Guys - Honest thoughts on K and Brooks

    I usually stay off of these boards because I really don't have time, and it's like twitter. There's a lot of anger out there. However, I couldn't let this go without chiming in. K probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but let's think about a few nuggets below. 1. The video of K...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote