Recent content by Pluffmud Cock

  1. P

    David Cutcliffe

    I think he has ruled Dumbo out. I really don’t think be was really giving much consideration to the ACC.
  2. P

    Captain Munnerlyn in some hot water

    I serve on my church finance committee also. We now ask who prefers to get weekly envelopes and no longer give them to everyone. We began accepting electronic tithes a few years ago. Those have steadily increased. It has been particularly useful since the pandemic began. Fortunately our in...
  3. P

    Best Memories of Sarge Frye

    Loved going to games at the Sarge. Crowd was always crazy. Third base hecklers made Bill Wilhelm furious. Once he said he would never come back to play there. Great place to spend a sunny afternoon.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Colin Cowherd: Lincoln Riley, USC 'a little too high school' for me
  5. 05 On3 Football Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’