Recent content by Pluffmudd

  1. P

    South Carolina Republican Voters - who you going with

    I can’t believe this isn’t a more popular topic here, I will be voting for Mace or Norman I believe. Rom Reddy is my former direct boss, and he has no business advocating for the “people”. He is 100% only running because he’s pissed he couldn’t build a Seawall at his house. I’ve been to it many...
  2. P

    SC Governor… where’s the board leaning

    Curious what the board is thinking and why, I personally know one of the candidates, but will not vote for him even though most my politics align with his.
  3. P

    Jordan Peterson in Charleston 2 June

    lol you can literally click the link to a thread about “nalvany” where you literally said “kill your self” on Feb 16 2024.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating