Recent content by precatorbaxter

  1. P

    Womens Soccer Tickets

    Blue Lot oh yes I remember partying there a bunch of times. Problem is I dont remember 80% of what I did during those games... Have to be on my best behavior this time though, lol.
  2. P

    Womens Soccer Tickets

    Does it get packed? Never been to a game so dont know what to expect. What time should I arrive, assuming there is parking there?
  3. P

    Link to watch on CPU?

    is that link completely fine or do you have to login with a cable provider?
  4. P

    Turn on Iowa/Illinois Now, Very very chippy game

    You never want Cockburn, no matter the circumstance its just not good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act