ROTFALMAO:
Well who was recruiting those lesser guys. No doubt there were things here that needed improvement because Joe had let some things slip and Franklin did a good job at getting improvements but now he should just focus on himself and the job in front of him. And by the way we now have...
I think Franklin is about to ride off into oblivion. He might be the most overpaid HC in the game. He would make a great administrator where BS counts without consequences. What he did to set up his own exit with player exoduses from PS was inexcusable.
Considering no one is giving him that honeymoon grace period about 98%. It's that other 2% that seems to be taking a WOE is ME approach. You know that glass is empty thing before we even play the first game.
I liked Joachim a lot. I searched rosters from 72 through 74 and couldn't find him listed and forget what year he transferred. I thought he was an excellent prospect maybe the better prospect on the squad at the time.