Recent content by Purdidit

  1. P

    Nice game wildcats

    No word yet to my knowledge. Nice of you to ask.
  2. P

    Purdue Statement Game

    I believe Sagarin uses 3 seasons worth of data in the preseason numbers which would mean Purdue's numbers are weighed down by its ineptitude in 2015 and 2016. Vegas seems to like Brohm a lot and I think that more than anything else explains the gap b/w Sagarin and Vegas. Purdue's offense was...
  3. P

    Purdue Statement Game

    I think this is probably right. Purdue's offense wasn't great last season, averaging around 25ppg, so the idea that it would run wild against NU stretches the imagination. I could definitely see this game going this way and man that would be a downer for Purdue. Purdue has so many questions...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Calling my shot: Predictions for Arizona State, LSU, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech for elite 2028 recruits
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting QB Noah Antoine leads Louisiana in passer rating, completion percentage -- and has a Big Ten visit set