Recent content by Rabbit99

  1. R

    MC 48, SJR 44, F

    After that game, not gonna complain about the faults. Taking Steve Young and Brady out of the equation, and since I had a rooting interest, cause this Mustang loves The Van. That was my favorite football game I have ever watched ------The Pitz!!!
  2. R

    GOAT

    Beutjer and Schweighardt were unreal. Definitely ahead of their time. Would have loved to see them against that Jerry Schumacher led MC defense. Going with Schu in that one. As a Mustang, I'll always be partial to Wade Weyer. But for my money, no questions asked, Jack Elliot is the best I have...
  3. R

    St. Rita vs. Brother Rice . . .

    That video gave me the absolute chills. LET'S GO STANGS!!!!! As for Brother Rice, WE'RE COMIN'!!!!!!!!!! And as Coach Harbaugh famously said "An enthusiasm unknown to mankind"
  4. R

    My coverage plans for the next two days.....

    So no more Withrow? Very disappointing.
  5. R

    tv play-by-play and analysis

    I thought Lauren Withrow was fantastic.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set