Recent content by RaynManCommenter

  1. R

    I heard NC State might have a HC opening soon

    Any takers to be NC State's new HC? Anyone that can tell their QB to take a knee with a lead is welcome to apply!
  2. R

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 6

    Gotta love NC weather smh
  3. R

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 6

    I'm just ready for some cooler football. It has been a HOT start to the first 5 weeks of the season.
  4. R

    Carrollton ( GA) vs West Charlotte 9/18

    This has bloodbath written all over it. Carrollton's roster has P4 studs everywhere and their teams are perennial GA state title contenders (GA's national profile ranks behind TX, CA, and FL IMO). Props to West Charlotte for scheduling them, but I foresee them losing by 30+. This game I actually...
  5. R

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 4

    I like your picks for the most part JK, but I differ on Hobbton and Pender losing this week. I've been burned by picking WRH this year, and you can't fool me thrice! Give me Hobbton winning by a TD and over 300 yards on the ground, and Pender getting their first win in the dawg pound since 2012.
  6. R

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 4

    I'm glad someone pointed the new WRH helmets out. I saw those things on Football Friday and spit out my drink :sick: Looks like the dogs are more concerned with new gear than getting wins this year.
  7. R

    Football 2A RPI Thread

    Holmes is back. Wow!
  8. R

    Football 4A RPI Thread

    It's not whether it should come out, it's whether it should be taken seriously until week 6 or 7. I love the week-by-week transparency IMO
  9. R

    Mallard Creek vs Buford ( GA ) 9/4

    I don't think Mallard Creek has a chance to be honest. It's hard to not pick Buford by a couple scores in this one. Although, I hope MC pulls off the win and shocks the world.
  10. R

    East Bladen vs Whiteville (3A)

    This is a sneaky good matchup to look forward to. Good teams and cross-county schools. I like Whiteville 35-21
  11. R

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    Give me Goldsboro to score one TD Not a believer in Rosewood until proven differently Princeton should run all over Seaforth with McPhatter TD's being 4 or more Look for Wallace to take some anger out on Clinton I think Midway wins by 5 scores— it'll be over mid-way (pun intended) through the...
  12. R

    Week 2

    I hope everything is alright!
  13. R

    Hough vs Cardinal Gibbons Week 2

    Yea! Lots of RPO's early on, but Northwestern's front 7 was meeting the RB's at the LOS
  14. R

    Independence at Byrnes is my GOTW in the 7A/8A

    Projected scores, money lines, and O/U totals are not 'pick-em predictions'- I could've made this more clear in the original post. If you see in the far right of my graphic you'll see that "My rank disagrees" with the computer projections meaning I have the opposing team ranked as better than...
  15. R

    Hough vs Cardinal Gibbons Week 2

    I like Hough by 10-14 points. Hough looked like they couldn't get the run game going against Northwestern last week which makes me think Gibbons will make it a game until the third quarter
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate eviscerates Lincoln Riley following USC's loss to Oregon: 'He will not get that thing back'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Overtime Elite Pro Day: Beckham Black, Cayden Daughtry headline the day's top performers