Recent content by rcodey

  1. R

    September Tweets

    Chuck Connors, Seton Hall man who played for the Dodgers and the Celtics .
  2. R

    Ledger canned Pete Genovese

    Typical behavior by the Star Ledger . About 20 years ago they had a big cut in staff with buy outs . The article that Dan posted was written by a good friend of mine, Guy Sterling. I represented him when the Ledger refused his and about 2 dozen other reporters unemployment benefits. The court...
  3. R

    September Tweets

    I have a vivid memory of that Pitt tournament game . I was presenting a case to the State Grand Jury that day ( coincidentally it involved a college basketball team ) . Told my friends not to tell me the result of the Hall game . When I came out of the Grand Jury they said too bad your team...
  4. R

    Welcome to Seton Hall Javion Tyndale!

    I'll be going to the City of Palms Classic in December to see him play . The tournament is played in Fort Myers at a Junior College arena, the same arena where the Pirates played Ohio State and California in the Fort Myers Tip-off .
  5. R

    ESPN big Monday

    BTW, I read on the AVS message board that the 4K picture on Tuesday night's game on ESPN of the Mets and Orioles was very good . Monday's Giants Rams game should also be nice .
  6. R

    ESPN big Monday

    You know the broadcast technology jargon . If I had benn reading the Audio Video Sciences message board for 20 years I would have no idea what you were talking about.
  7. R

    ESPN big Monday

    On a side note ESPN stated last week that ESPN and ESPN2 will be available in native 4K . Right now the 4K version is only available using their app on devices like Apple TV and Roku . Cable and satellite providers are scheduled to have the 4K version later this Fall . Just Monday night I...
  8. R

    Buy your Seton Hall/Monmouth tickets here

    Section B for the boomers, the old boomers . LOL
  9. R

    Steve Pikell fights cancer

    If anyone can beat cancer it's CERN .
  10. R

    Buy your Seton Hall/Monmouth tickets here

    I didn't go online until Thursday afternoon and was able to get 2 seats in Section b, row 7 . All the rows in front of my seats were taken .
  11. R

    Angels Sold

    Great day for angel fans as Moreno is selling the Angels to the Rams owner .
  12. R

    New SF from Italy?

    Reminds me a little bit of Mamu bringing the ball up on the break, passing the ball and shooting the lefthanded three point shots .
  13. R

    SHU secures an OOC home date with UNC Greensboro

    Rocco Miller who posted about the UNCG game has also posted that the Baha Mar tournament is having a problem getting a 4th team .
  14. R

    SHU secures an OOC home date with UNC Greensboro

    Probably a Walsh game as the Devils are home that night .
  15. R

    RIP Sam Neill (Jurassic Park)

    First saw him in Reilly Ace of Spies on PBS .
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Graham Mertz breaks down Buster Faulkner's success, says he sees Florida as nation's top team
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports names 10 college football coaches who helped, hurt their hot seat so far in 2026