Recent content by Red 56

  1. R

    County Clash - Tuscola vs. Pisgah

    Seen both play multiple times this year I say big T by 14. Tuscola is fast and physical and get the job done for the most part, Pisgah started the season well but have been trending down lately from lack of discipline. Now don't get me wrong Pisgah can be a physical team at times and surprise...
  2. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    That's right couldn't of said it better myself. The fan base whines to get something then cries and whines when everything doesn't go perfectly.
  3. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    I've heard of this kinda thing since he's been around but I don't know honestly
  4. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    Yeah I seen that earlier today, you could tell the fans have turned on him cause it was a pretty small crowd for a playoff game and all you heard was people complaining about coaching
  5. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    I agree I've been to several games this year and it's been the same thing all year, if they could do the simple things right and clean up some penalties we would be fine. It just seems like nothing has changed all year with the dumb B.S. and you see it against good teams. Also I think they need...
  6. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    Tuscola 13 East Burke 6 final. Not a well played game but well take the W
  7. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    Getting a little chippy in Waynesville
  8. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    13 tuscola 6 East Burke half time
  9. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    Tuscola 13 East Burke 6 tuscola driving
  10. R

    Post Those Playoff Scores! 11/07/2025

    Tuscola vs East Burke
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return