Recent content by Reslo

  1. Reslo

    Casey Fall 2025 email

  2. Reslo

    Super Double Top Secret Inside Information

    Well those were certainly some words.
  3. Reslo

    '25 Senior World Championships, Sep. 13-21

    Not to worry. I've already sent Cael a text to inform him that Dake is a waste of money. I'll let the board know what he says.
  4. Reslo

    2025-2026 Weight Certifications

    I heard that too, and just in time to get into the Halloween spirit.
  5. Reslo

    2025-2026 college wrestling schedules discussion thread

    I have had season tix for Drexel for several years since my wife is an alum, but the inclusion of the PSU match increased the price about 50%. Not a complaint, just an observation. Excited to see the dual from my front row seats :cool:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield