Recent content by RetroHawk

  1. RetroHawk

    Beth Goetz foolish decision

    aged well....
  2. RetroHawk

    Brian..

    Let's be CLEAR lots of those kids, and more we don't know about got Sanduskied, it's been proven. Take a seat now...
  3. RetroHawk

    Brian..

    Maybe Brian can learn a little something in NE under Bill O..Send him off and see. Just please don't come back.
  4. RetroHawk

    Deacon Hill

    I'm sceptical, after all let's face it, being 2nd, or 3rd to Mertz isn't what I would call exciting.
  5. RetroHawk

    The hammer is about to.....

    Okay folks I will let you finish that one....
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State