Recent content by Ridinwithpope

  1. R

    The Value of the first 4 titles

    If you do that, you will have to take away the prestige of programs like Ohio state and Michigan in football. Count how many titles those teams have in 65 years. Yet, they are always thought of being great and two of the top programs in the history of football. I know it’s a different sport, but...
  2. R

    Do we really need a GM?

    A lot of people like to forget the nonsense they said just a couple of months ago.
  3. R

    Do we really need a GM?

    Got ya. I have just been told by many that we need a GM and Keegan brown is a bum.
  4. R

    Do we really need a GM?

    Pope is obviously against it. Just grabbed the number 1 transfer portal class. I’m still on the fence after this postseason. But Pope made a strong case and showed he was able to back it up this year and his first year.
  5. R

    Mitchell commits to UK

    Let’s go!!!! I’ll take Milan and Mitchell over stokes all day. Way to go Pope!! Let’s get #9!!!
  6. R

    Proud of our coach

    I firmly believe with a healthy Jaxon Robinson, Kerr, and 100 percent Butler (that’s 3) that team makes at least an elite 8.. maybe final four
  7. R

    Proud of our coach

    Again WCS was one guy. They had a lotto pick in Randle and a drafted Dakari and STILL lost!! In a typical cal fashion too
  8. R

    Proud of our coach

    They beat Wisconsin and Michigan without him, right? Missed free throws and turnovers is what hurt
  9. R

    Proud of our coach

    Because Cal had all the talent in the world and would still lose!! Besides nerlens in 13 and poythress in 15.. what other major injuries were there? Pope has had multiple guys out from the same team.. cal only had 1 guy out.
  10. R

    Proud of our coach

    Yes, last year sucked and the team struggled in the beginning. However I remember quite a few teams before Pope even got here that quit in certain games. I remember us getting killed against Duke, Kansas, and other teams as well. In fact I remember us losing to mid majors at HOME!!! Those...
  11. R

    Proud of our coach

    Yes, he does need that but he also needs some health. That first team would have won more games and made an elite 8.. maybe final 4. Look, a lot has to be done to make up for last year, but you can’t tell me that this team does not have a legitimate chance to win BIG. With as much as we worship...
  12. R

    Proud of our coach

    I’ll take a half court miracle winning shot over a loss to those pathetic teams
  13. R

    Proud of our coach

    He also didn’t lose to an Oakland or St. Peter’s after having a “great” regular season like cal did
  14. R

    Proud of our coach

    We are Kentucky fans.. we rush towards excitement. It’s what we do best. We are going crazy for football and for a team that will be lucky to win 6 games. Why not act irrational and excited for a team that looks like a final four contender? I agree with that as well. SEC is loaded again and...
  15. R

    Proud of our coach

    We do need a UK like season.. no doubt. But I think our schedule allows for that to happen. If in the portal.. Malachi and Mitchell would be top 10 and he got Milan arguably the number 1. I just think the guy deserves some roses for getting the talent he has gotten when people have crucified...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4