Recent content by rogHornet7

  1. R

    A few of the things I've learned in 55 years watching football

    Agree about opposing fans but how do we avoid the smell of vomit and urine. Am I doing something wrong?
  2. R

    Official PSU - Indiana game thread

    I don't know where to post this observation but Singleton falls forward on his chest a lot with no tackler wrapping up his legs. I'm an old RB coach and would love to see our guys rebalance with a hand, get their legs back under their body and continuee running. A good athlete doesn't always...
  3. R

    Hi, SJ,. I'm rtrexler and messed up the transition to on3. I meant to say Sutton, Robinson Isaac...

    Hi, SJ,. I'm rtrexler and messed up the transition to on3. I meant to say Sutton, Robinson Isaac and maybe Towley will help our edge rushing. I was impressed with Townley's recruiting tape but thought he bull-rushed an awful lot Sat. WE have so many good dt's that one should be able to rush from DE.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win