Recent content by Rollback1

  1. R

    Crest @ Hickory

    If I had something to say, I think I’ve proven I’m not scared to say it. It’s not me. I wish y’all boys nothing but the best next year. We’ve moved on to basketball.
  2. R

    Kings Mountain @ Crest

    I wear a white jersey with McSwain on the back and I haven’t said anything YET! But since you all know who I am, just come see me at the games, I will be more than glad to tell you what I think. I’ll be wearing my jersey.
  3. R

    Crest

    This is BS!!! He did not quit! Rumor mill definitely got this one wrong! He is still QB1.
  4. R

    Football Cleveland County

    I guess we will have to wait and see. I think all 3 will be an asset to the team.
  5. R

    Football Cleveland County

    Crest got 3 big game changers from Chase. All 3 will be Seniors, it’s definitely a bright side! These boys can play on any level. You have a Senior quarterback coming in that has 2 years varsity experience. A receiver or DB back that already has D1 offers and an unbelievable offensive lineman...
  6. R

    Chase @ Reidsville

    Paige was one & done in the playoffs. Wasn’t even a 500 team. You might want to worry about both quarterbacks.
  7. R

    Chase @ Reidsville

    You better hope you improved your run defense since the Paige game because if you can’t stop them you definitely can’t stop Chase.
  8. R

    Chase @ Reidsville

    Chase hasn’t had 30 points scored on us all year & you think you will beat them by 30? Not going happen!
  9. R

    CVAC 2022 - State Playoffs Round 3 BHHS at MHS

    I have a good idea, why don’t you go watch the boys you raised? Come to the Chase & Riedsville game!
  10. R

    Chase @ Reidsville

    Don’t underestimate Chase They haven’t lost since this game last year They will come in with a chip on their shoulder Ready to prove their worthiness of becoming a new NC powerhouse program I have followed them They are for REAL,Coach Cog has them dialed in!
  11. R

    Reidsville 51, Providence Grove 25

    Chase dose have a balanced offense haven’t had to use it much this year also can throw the ball no problem as well so in the end should be a good game
  12. R

    Max Preps 2a Rankings after week 8

    They are finally getting some respect, they are 7-0. Running back has not returned but they have lots of studs in the stable. They are worth looking at,
  13. R

    CHASE VS HENDO

    I agree with you 100%. Friday will tell the tale. If Chase wins, can they get some love then?
  14. R

    CHASE VS HENDO

    Losing McCombs is a hit to Chase but “next man up” & #7 is the real deal. Chase has to many weapons for Hendo this year. I’m going to say Chase by 2 touchdowns.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set