Recent content by RoosterNole

  1. R

    I deleted my response because I was unsure exactly which part in the process they voted on...

    I deleted my response because I was unsure exactly which part in the process they voted on. Didn't want to mislead people. Still a concerning time. Go Noles !!!
  2. R

    I live in Sugar Land. Where do you live in Houston?

    I live in Sugar Land. Where do you live in Houston?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes