Recent content by rotad3rP

  1. R

    Bolden to Duke

    Haha Huh..didn't recognise my sn backwards?
  2. R

    Bolden to Duke

    Lol I'm dying!! You seen the movie face off ?? Well in John Travolta's voice when he whispers in his old bosses ear" I am castor Troy!!"....Well... I am Trevor!!!!!
  3. R

    Bolden to Duke

    I was joking lol.I'm sure K will get them right.I can't wait just thinking about lineups .can you imagine Allen Kennard Jackson Tatum Giles all on the court at the same time ..I'm not saying that's going to be the starting lineup or the regular lineup but at some point they will. That athletisim...
  4. R

    Bolden to Duke

    who's Trevor? We have so much talent and scorers this coming year ..I'm a little worried with chemistry and everybody buying in and playing unselfishly,but I'm guessing the other 200 or whatever teams would take that problem and run!!! 40-0?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas To Tempe: No. 2 safety, Rivals300 WR and more talented recruits visiting Arizona State