Recent content by RU05

  1. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Really good compound this week which included a bullish take on gold and even more bullish on BTC. Without the typical crypto mumbo jumbo.
  2. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Trust me, these thoughts do cross my mind. But the charts all suck and on a day when I was outperforming these stocks were still red. Ill keep an eye on them but I think they are dead for now.
  3. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I did sell my quantum’s. Those things were getting crushed. also sold high dept AI plays like cbrs. Also getting crushed.
  4. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Im Evil Kneivel out there.
  5. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I never use them but i hear the msft product stinks Zoom is the best product. What they need is more products.
  6. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Decent position.
  7. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I don’t watch fastmoney much these days. But i always found her to be a solid nuts and bolts investor.
  8. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Cause they have the best product?
  9. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I own ZM its been meh. But the 3 year chart looks pretty good. Cheap. Very modest growth. But no div. instead focusing on reinvestment and buybacks. I think they should pay a small div just to open themselves up to that investing cohort. Karen Finnerman had it as her final trade recently.
  10. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    NVO continues to suck(I own it). But may be a double bottom here. below 10x p/e. Near 5% div. But flat earnings expected. when does AI start to benefit this space?
  11. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    That dude loves his burritos.
  12. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    PLTR hits $200
  13. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    $240 this morning.
  14. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Need gold and silver to go up. They’ve been stuck for a while. More upside in the miners if the metals do get going. Watch the $4000 level for gold. $55 for Silver. They've been inching back closer to those levels again.
  15. R

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    NVDA at $234. ATH of $236. End of the week closing prices are thought to be important.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia