This isn't true. The Somerville circle has a stop sign for traffic in the circle where southbound 206 enters the circle. This inconsistency leads to trouble especially for drivers not familiar with the circle. When they 'fixed' the circle by building the 202 flyover in the 1990s the number of...
If mobile phone contact tracing bothers people what do you think of covid vaccine enabled microchip tracing?
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0P54fQXk/enzyme-that-will-make-bill-gates-vaccine-microchip-implant-work-known-as-luciferase
Sorta related story -
I was having my annual physical and we arrived at the rectal exam portion. The doc got the glove and the lube and was up there exploring. I started to feel that maybe the exam was going on a bit too long as the doc was really digging in and was just all over the place up...
When I get to heaven, I'm gonna shake God's hand
Thank him for more blessings than one man can stand
Then I'm gonna get a guitar and start a rock-n-roll band
Check into a swell hotel; ain't the afterlife grand?
A friend of mine has a similar story. His daughter was an international level competitive junior gymnast. They literally spent 10+ years of their lives taking her to practices, meets and fund-raisers. She came in 5th in her event in the US Olympic trials, they only took the top 4. She accepted a...