Recent content by RU82

  1. R

    B1G media preseason poll

    Solid bulletin board material there.
  2. R

    One BOLD prediction for Rutgers basketball in 2026-27:

    I hope he’s a genius. But I doubt it.
  3. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    Yeah. I don’t know how he can be consistent setting up so far to the left like that but somehow it works for him.
  4. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    Yeah. He’s a stud. No doubt about it. If he stays healthy he should have a great career.
  5. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    We always seem to do well in singles. It’s four ball and foursomes where we get our butts kicked in Ryder Cup.
  6. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    Chris 3-1 in his first presidents cup. Solid.
  7. R

    Football Field Suites are coming to Rutgers Football, SHI Stadium

    I’m sure. But I wouldn’t be a buyer. Much rather be in the club section.
  8. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    I think he and Cam Young are a good tandem. It’s a big advantage in match play to have two bombers like that who are always going to force their opponent to hit their second shot/s first.
  9. R

    Carino: Questions and predictions

    He’s a reporter. He’s paid to report. Coaches and scouts are paid to evaluate players, not reporters.
  10. R

    Football Field Suites are coming to Rutgers Football, SHI Stadium

    I don’t know why someone would pay big money for a suite with a horrible view of what’s happening on the field.
  11. R

    Carino: Questions and predictions

    Jerry’s a good guy but he’s a lousy talent evaluator. No better than the average RU hoops fan at that.
  12. R

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball coach Steve Pikiell shares cancer diagnosis

    Medicine has come a very long way in treating cancers. But every case is different. I hope it goes well for Steve. He’s a good guy and has a lot to live for.
  13. R

    OT: End of Villanova vs William and Mary Game last Night

    OMG! Lol Can you imagine the meltdown here if something like that happened to us?
  14. R

    OT: Dolly Parton dead

    Beautiful through and through. RIP Dolly
  15. R

    Quincy Douby Jr

    Why? If you want the kid, give him the biggest bag. Thats how it’s done these days.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act