Recent content by RubberKnee

  1. R

    2026 B1G Tourney Session IV Thread

    I'd say he's been winning that way in big matches for a while, that's pretty consistent. Wrestling that style is gonna bite you in the *** every once in a while. You are in there with another elite athlete Does it even matter...could be a T-Rex and if that PJ shows up...is there a hotline...
  2. R

    Jax

    Busted. I do it for the same reason I'm good at ping pong....the chicks. Real talk...I was trying to work ubiquitous into the rotation, damnit.
  3. R

    Jax

    And where should one go to engage in discourse about a niche sport such as wrestling as just a fan of wrestling, not any particular school? Presumably from its ubiquitous nature there must be a myriad of online sources for this.
  4. R

    Teag Sanderson is #4 ranked in class of 2029

    Talk about shoes to fill.
  5. R

    '25 Senior World Championships, Sep. 13-21

    I think it might have been Haines on Bo's podcast but one of those guys was talking about how great of a coach he is. The example they used was Ono rolling with Conaway and afterwards turning to Haines and asking him if this guy has been a world champion.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up