Recent content by RUMMENIGGE

  1. R

    Well, that's one way to appease a disgruntled fan base

    This quarterback for Miami beat clemson last year while at Duke. I believe he is now surrounded by better players.
  2. R

    Well, that's one way to appease a disgruntled fan base

    I predict some mooing and booing and some middle fingers coming from the stands Saturday evening.
  3. R

    Interesting quote from Sellers following Bama loss

    Sounds like he is quoting what the coaches might have said.
  4. R

    Ugly week ahead?

    I believe that Coach Beamer is feeling the heat and pressure, and I could see some unpleasant practices this week and possibly tension rising among coaches and players. Not sure if South Carolina will be mentally ready to go this upcoming weekend against Kentucky. I will give a salute to Coach...
  5. R

    Clemson beats yet another crappy football team

    I think the boo birds will be in full force next weekend at clemson and the clemson coach will get hot headed during the post-game press meeting.
  6. R

    Let's have them

    South Carolina 26 Alabama 20
  7. R

    Would Chadwell take the SC job if offered?...

    Yep. Some of last season job openings: University of California, Los Angeles, Oklahoma State, Michigan State, Virginia Tech. Even though these teams not power four but had job openings last season: Tulane, Memphis and South Florida would be a step up from Liberty. The previous season Wake...
  8. R

    I hope South Carolina never agrees to this greed.

    I understand from time to time mainly with the non-revenue sports you may have to Temporary subscribe to certain platform just to watch a game. I love the Philadelphia Eagles but I will not subscribe to Amazon, Netflix or whatever else the greedy NFL tries to do make me spend extra. Just...
  9. R

    What explains this with Sellers?

    I will say he was fierce at clemson 2024. clemson struggled to get him to the ground.
  10. R

    Underfeated teams

    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
  11. R

    Murph targeted one time against MSU

    The one receiver I have confidence in is Nitro Tuggle. Harbor seems to be in a funk this recent game. Like to see Lex Cyrus and Malik Clark get a few more opportunities.
  12. R

    Reason for hope from the MSU game?

    The use the same tactic deflection and I guess try to shame reporters that the questions that they do not like. I think the clemson coach temperament is worse than Coach Beamer
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football James Franklin explains taking Penn State transfers at Virginia Tech: 'They want to know what they're committing to'
  5. 05 On3 Football Ole Miss, Adidas agree to deal making brand Rebels’ new official apparel partner