Recent content by RVCAT

  1. R

    New UK Basketball LLC

    I'm pretty sure its being set up as a non-profit LLC, so no
  2. R

    Alvaro Folgueiras

    Andrew Carr averaged 10 and 5 playing for Deleware as a sophomore. He went Wake and average 10 and 6 as a junior. Why can't Folgueiras do the same?
  3. R

    Magoon returns to sdsu

    His coach said he was willing to settle for less money.
  4. R

    College Basketball game possibly returning

    Hewlett from half court was money
  5. R

    Who Am I ?

    I'm going to say Jaylen Brown
  6. R

    Did i mention its Kentucky!!!!!

    Continuity is a bigger factor than just having guys on the roster. If you only return 2 guys that played sparingly, next year's team will struggle early in the season.
  7. R

    Who could this be?

    Based on ESPN's data it is. Arkansas wasn't ranked at the time. Thank goodness for UT, because Cal is 2-13 against ranked teams not coached by Rick Barnes.
  8. R

    OK.. New rumors. DIS spins off ESPN.... What do we do?

    I couldn't agree with this more. It doesn't matter the sport, ESPN's broadcast will be worse than the alternative.
  9. R

    Cal - Once Again, a Hostage!

    When I read "capable shooters" I envision a March filled with bricks
  10. R

    Damion Collins

    I agree with this. 2 years ago my dad passed the day before I turned 37. I know I wasn't really back to normal at work for 3 months. I can't imagine what he felt at 18.
  11. R

    Kansas state is talking a lot of trash

    He seems to be forgetting the results from the only tournament game against Kentucky during his time at Baylor
  12. R

    Fridays NCAA games thread👑

    I'll honestly be thrilled if we get to the point that we have to worry about Marquette.
  13. R

    I'm calling it right now...

    So how far do we need to go in the tourney to classify this as a turnaround?
  14. R

    Net rankings update..

    Florida needs to win their last two games. They fell from 57 to 64 after the loss to Vandy. Only 12 spots from quad 2 road win
  15. R

    Tenn at A&M tonight, who do we root for ?

    I'm rooting for A&m, so we keep that Quad 1 win
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Five Key Visits to Track Out West This Weekend
  5. 05 On3 College Business North Carolina urges legislators to avoid conference realignment restrictions in Protect College Sports Act