Kelly will elevate the program but it won't be instant. I expect the offense will have a slow start. Need to figure what works and what doesn't. And need to figure out personnel.
I imagine we'll use at least 2 qb's in the first half of the season until we can figure out the right guy to start...
The prices are outrageous. We are long, long time season ticket holders and not renewing. We will go game by game. The pricing is delusional. Very disappointed.
No way. Braun is a great coach. Lujan has the opportunity to fox the offense. If not, find a new OC. Hiring coordinators is hard. The first DC coordinator did not work out then we hired Braun, who has been a home run. We give Lujan a chance. If he doesn't work out, then find a new OC.
Someone really, really dropped the ball on this.
There is no way Braun told the announcers about the coaching changes before the game. No head coach would do that.
This had to come from the athletic department.
I don't buy it. We're talking about bureaucrats. They do the least amount of thinking and work as possible. Hiring Braun was the logical choice. It was was the easiest and least risky.
I don't think for a second they talked or seriously considered anyone else.