I think this is the floor.. There are some bright spots in the lineup. Ceiling is more like 15-25. Floor is 26-40. The lone top 10 finish was an outlier.
Assistant Coaching change could help develop in the mid range weights.
Knox and Cotton could put Rutgers back in that 2 AA range. Gut...
I wouldn't write Knox off. Lee horses people around and now Knox has felt that. I don't think he can win but Lee isn't invincible. He has gas tank issues. He has injury issues. He has mental lapses.
He definitely is favored but it wouldn't surprise me if Knox has a decent showing against...
I hope Rutgers gets a shot at a non BIG opponent. Plenty of time second semester for Big 10 wrestling. It would be nice to measure against some non conclference teams
I think Burroughs would consider it if there was an opportunity and it compensated him well. Not sure that situation is realistic at the moment.
In the meantime, Rutgers has upgraded coaching staff, even if they evaluated it in a way that makes little sense to that outside. Many wanted a...