Recent content by Scat_Back

  1. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    I’m here. We got out coached. Again. Decisions like that onside kick when we were up by 11 seriously make me question the integrity of the game. The only reason you call a play that works >10% of the time is if you are actively trying to hand back the game. Good win for your team. Congrats 🎉
  2. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    I counted a total of 3 guys that were realists in acknowledging this is most likely a defeat for the Purple. Oh crap I guess I’m pounding my chest again, and am I now standing on top of a mountain?! In Ireland?! Gosh golley I need to stop
  3. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    Not trying to puff any chests. We know where we stand. Just see a lot of delusion around here that you guys will win. We’re really just trying to help people out to make the right decision. That’s Nebraska nice
  4. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    Ok. Good luck Saturday. Odds say it would be a pretty bad loss for us. That’s all. 😁
  5. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    Yes. Nebraska +320 to win the west Northwestern +10,000 Max odds…sorry.
  6. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    My wife actually talked to Scott Frost on Friday. Said he seemed anything but stressed. Pressure not getting to him too hard, not off the field anyway. Nebraska will roll.
  7. S

    Nebraska -9.5

    I’ve always thought Northwestern has been very well coached and definitely gets the most out of lower rated recruits. (They may get smarter kids too) Last year we were able to string some huge plays together for a preformance we hadn’t put on the entire rest of the season. You guys made our...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  5. 05 Women's Sports JuJu Watkins is back — and 'excited' for on-court pairing with Jazzy Davidson at USC