Recent content by SCHawk5150

  1. S

    Next Year’s Lineup

    Rose colored glasses pre season rankings for that lineup per current Intermat rankings. 25- 6 33- 9 41- 5 49- 10 57- 13 65- 8 74- 5 84- 2 97- 10 HW - 4 Lotta AA potential but another year of punting to PSU.
  2. S

    New coaches rankings

    Speaking of rankings I guess I missed the commitment of David Calkins? I noticed he jumped from unranked to #4 @215 per Flo. Is he gonna suck down 97 next year or go Heavy? Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia