Recent content by scottmitchellrose

  1. S

    Prematurely burying Beamer

    the one thing i can see this time around vs. 2 years ago is that locker room- those guys have totally checked out. there is no 'leader' who will make the team improve/ will them to win. they flat out do not know how to win.
  2. S

    How important is the Mississippi State game?

    It's what I've SEEN - not heard.
  3. S

    How important is the Mississippi State game?

    MSU is very good. I'm legit concerned.
  4. S

    We were recruiting a friend's son this past weekend

    They didn't like the experience- didn't have anyone assigned or agenda. It was a free for all unlike the other places they've been. Not good. He does not have an offer from us yet, but just a bit of an impersonal/ disorganized feeling for them.
  5. S

    Looking forward to Gamecock football this year.

    I'm pushing 60 so I'll answer. No. No, we have not.
  6. S

    Vanderbilt's Diego Pavia went completely undrafted

    I wouldn't even sign him as an undrafted free agent. His game does not translate to the NFL. Too short and too stupid.
  7. S

    Is Lamont the worst basketball coach we've had?

    he's up there and seems to be trying for it. I wonder - why is our basketball program (men's) so awful?
  8. S

    The slow walk OC may mean Sellers will return

    It makes sense- your logic. Honestly I now hope that is the case. A better o-line and much to prove for his draft stock. I also don't think anyone was picking up the phone trying to poach him after this season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5