Argument: Someone didn’t parrot the exact same perspective I have about another person. Therefore, they iz troll lulz. What kind of logic is this lol? I can’t stand Golden but innocence until proven guilty is a biblical and rational way to methodically be consistent in applying social ethics...
Decent chunk of the losses you mentioned happened earlier than than the wins I mentioned. lol you really like to make your trolling abundantly obvious it seems.
Yuck. I really detest the “I like you, poster, so I’m going to leverage the fact that you’re a good poster to make you feel bad about having an opinion I disagree with” spiel. Whether you’re someone who thinks Wall should be in or out is entirely valid either way. To me, Wall deserves to be up...
Screw the Cards but I never liked the idea of removing national championships. If they aren’t going to give it back to the dirty birds, they need to decide who the 2013 championship goes to. I still list them as champions when doing analysis like the one I did last Fall where I compared traits...
I think the biggest issue is just the off-season. I probably posted a few thousand times during the season and maybe posted 10 times, if that, so far this off-season. I think once November rolls around, things will be back to normal…at least for me. My several thousand posts are a-coming.