He had 10 win seasons at Florida didn’t he ?
34-15 not bad though. Maybe 7th overall in the conference consistently and a chance at the playoffs one or two years
Kentucky is not much better than South Carolina. We’ve had years of losses that shouldn’t be losses and losing seasons . It’s all about passion and being a fan and knowing maybe one day if you could get a coach the right players you have a chance . I think Beamer should be gone just like I...
I know you’re pissed off with Beamer and we have had the same issue whenever we had to fire stoops . Mitch Barnhart our previous AD was awful if he can loop hole somewhere he would do it . Kentucky didn’t deserve to win the game and Kentucky has been on the other side of what happened tonight...
That will never be the expectation regardless of how good the conference is . So we can only be good whenever the conference is 💩 and not be good whenever the conference is actually good know I understand thanks for telling us .
They will suck regardless and pope sucks he was never qualified to coach here . We all know how this season is gonna go . Hes never had a season where he hasn’t had double digit losses it’s who he is . That’s not magically gonna change
I’m not gonna be positive whenever we have a coach who shouldn’t be here I’m not gonna be a sunshine pumper . I want to win and popes not doing a good enough job period last 7-8 years have sucked and it’s becoming sad