Recent content by ScWildthing61

  1. S

    Everybody else in the stadium, that storm just before halftime, how bad did you get it?

    Another observation, and this isn't just from our game, I saw this with a couple of games on TV too Is it me, or does it seem like the official game uniform of the coeds nowadays is a short dress/skirt and cowboy boots? When I drove into the stadium on Saturday, I never saw so many girls...
  2. S

    Everybody else in the stadium, that storm just before halftime, how bad did you get it?

    We were near the back of our section, my wife, the kid and I got drowned when it opened up. Ended up leaving at the start of the third quarter, wanted to stay, by the wife wasn't having it, looked down at my 7 year old autistic son, poor kid was shaking like a leaf! He had a miserable look on...
  3. S

    Clemson......

    Mike Shula, still can't understand how he keeps getting coaching jobs!
  4. S

    What determines whether one is classified a "Senior," "All-Conference..."

    Been on here since 2011(previous board before this one) and you see my designation. Hey at least I'm not a freshman though(no hazing y'all)!
  5. S

    This got me thinking, which major school that we have never faced in our history on the football field, would you most want to see us play?

    Far as I know we've never faced Michigan State in football, a few years ago that might have been a fun matchup back when Mark Dantonio was coaching them, beings that he attended South Carolina.
  6. S

    It's been 4 years, you lost, get over yourselves!

    That injury to Lattimore and the circumstances around it is one of the reasons I felt no sympathy for them when we ended Hendon Hooker's college career 10 years later.
  7. S

    It's been 4 years, you lost, get over yourselves!

    Tennessee just can't let it go: If they want to play this game, then I'm forever convinced they intentionally injured Marcus Lattimore to deny him a pro career.
  8. S

    Favorite road trips in the SEC

    I know one thing, if you rated the SEC schools 1-16, on who's got the hottest co-eds, Ole Miss would either be #1, or very close to it! Seems like it's been that way for them for generations too!
  9. S

    'Bout time somebody finally called out the true hypocrisy up in them thar hills!

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/192yvH22Tz/
  10. S

    Favorite road trips in the SEC

    Does Mercedes-Benz stadium in Atlanta count (there for the kickoff game last August)? Only stadium I've been to for South Carolina game outside of Williams-Brice(though with my kid finally getting old enough to go to games, that's bound to change in the coming years).
  11. S

    Favorite road trips in the SEC

    Got this shot of Bobby Dodd stadium The morning of the kickoff game from my hotel pool last August.
  12. S

    Don't go on YouTube right now

    Worst part about that game is that Navy's best player Napoleon McCallum missed that game (injured, sick, not sure which one) he basically was their offense back then.
  13. S

    Don't go on YouTube right now

    All that for a marriage that may last two years or at least until the day she decides he's no longer famous enough for her.
  14. S

    Happy 4th of July: uh President Whitmore would like a word

    Russell: "Ever since I was kidnapped by aliens 10 years ago, I've been dying for some payback, just want you to know I won't let you down" Maj, Mitchell: (thinking) "great, picked a real champion here!" The other thing I always loved about this speech was what he did right after he gave it, he...
  15. S

    Happy 4th of July: uh President Whitmore would like a word

    To me, the greatest movie speech ever given!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State