Recent content by Section114

  1. S

    Hoops Season Tickets - Allocations Being Made This Week

    I have 2 tix in 114, 4th row for 35 years and never get a call. Also in the top 500 of PP- I just auto renewed which is likely why no call. My seats are nowhere near $15k per seat otherwise there would be two more available.
  2. S

    I’m Taking . . .

    Regretfully, you are probably right!
  3. S

    Poor NIL is the biggest reason for our disappointing season

    3.5mm households in NJ. ADD a RU NIL tax of $20 per household. $7mm, problem solved.
  4. S

    Cold Hard Truth on Noah Fernandes

    Odd timing for this take.
  5. S

    Last year’s RU team would’ve lost this IL game too

    If Paul & Cam didn’t bolt, Simpson can play a meaningful reserve role and JMike can come along more slowly. Those two guys leaving did us in.
  6. S

    GAME 7 ILLINOIS: A cold slap to the face

    We are currently missing 4 starters from last years team. We’ve replaced them with less experienced and possibly less talented players. We are a very short and not very tough team. I predicted 15-16 record before the season and I may have been too optimistic. I am hopeful that the team will...
  7. S

    Bryant's Grasso taking leave of absence (update: officially resigned)

    https://www.golocalprov.com/news/exclusive-jared-grasso-charged-by-north-smithfield-police
  8. S

    Any Mag news?

    “We” may be in the dark but I’m sure Pike and staff is not.
  9. S

    Sleeping on Reiber?

    Gotta love when year old posts come back to bite you in the a$$!
  10. S

    Would you rather…

  11. S

    NIT Tickets

  12. S

    Brad Wachtel is a phony with this latest tweet....

    Who cares what he thinks the committee is thinking. All that matters is hearing Rutgers called on Sunday. We all know anything can happen on Selection Sunday. I’ll sleep a lot better if we beat Purdue.
  13. S

    Carino on the win

    Stop giving this guy any attention. Once we stop buying into his nonsense he will become irrelevant to RU which is where belongs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit