Recent content by SeminoleBee

  1. S

    Brookville vs. Blacksburg

    Haha - no, I haven't had those conversations. I will have to be enlightened sometime. I will try to respond to your message to me, but haven't figured out how yet. I am kind of cut from the same cloth as "Nuna", don't know much about technology. lol take care
  2. S

    Brookville vs. Blacksburg

    Well said RenMan - I would suspect that you and I know each other somewhere down the line. What you say about Marshall is spot on. I have the same admiration for "nuna" as you, but I don't think I would have been able to write those thoughts as well as you. Marshall is exactly as you say...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football David Pollack advocates for Florida to be ranked higher than Alabama, Indiana, Ohio State following Ole Miss win
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Jeremiah Smith, Julio Jones comparisons: 'Reminds me of him in a lot of ways'