Recent content by SenseMaker

  1. S

    Tonight at my grandson’s baseball game

    They had two 6’9” guys, Timberlake and Riddick. Both were freshman which I believe played a role in them not being on the ball.
  2. S

    Aaron Torres has update on Quaintance return

    From the looks of it ftp, I may have to go with a third option, Travis Perry experts.
  3. S

    Perry to Ole Miss

    Gotcha. I see what you’re saying now.
  4. S

    Perry to Ole Miss

    He average 2 points a game at Texas.
  5. S

    Oweh has been invited to 2025 draft combine

    I think he’ll be back but you don’t have to get drafted in the first round to get a guaranteed contract worth more than NIL.
  6. S

    Oweh has been invited to 2025 draft combine

    I think that’s a great point. He also only needs one team to believe in him and he could sign for more than he could make at UK. Now am I predicting that to happen? No but second round doesn’t necessarily mean “G-League” salary.
  7. S

    Oweh has been invited to 2025 draft combine

    I’m not predicting whether he’ll be back or not. I certainly hope so but are you saying being a first round draft pick in the nba is inferior, salary wise, to a one year NIL deal?
  8. S

    Oweh has been invited to 2025 draft combine

    I believe Chris Livingston was the last pick of the second round and signed a $7.6M deal. $3M guaranteed. You just never know.
  9. S

    How many knew Rupp accepted the Duke job after he retired?

    Was it a rule that any state worker had to retire at 70?
  10. S

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    Good memory. I remember not a lot of guys playing but I didn’t remember it being that thin. I guess Vargas and Poole would have been the 7th and 8th options so he didn’t have a whole lot to turn to.
  11. S

    Perry?

    You didn’t miss it. It wasn’t in his claim.
  12. S

    Our old friend commits to Villanova

    No problem. I appreciate when folks give me a hand. I can’t see those post when I’m at work.
  13. S

    Give grade to our portal season

    Agree. There were less than 10 non senior players that shot at least 42% from three last season. FWIW - Brea shot 43.5%.
  14. S

    The All Flop team

    There was a shooting guard for Vandy back in 2012. Believe his name was Jenkins. Could not believe the officials called it all year long.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote