Recent content by shornsv

  1. S

    Saw your post on ticket marketplace. I was awarded 4 tickets for Saturday. Credit card was...

    Saw your post on ticket marketplace. I was awarded 4 tickets for Saturday. Credit card was charged $600, so looks like I got the lower price tickets from UT per their email. Will sell for face value to a Texas fan, but sounds like you may want better seats? Anyway, let me know...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa