Recent content by SHUSource

  1. SHUSource

    Two Brits attending Rutgers for our first ever football game

    Good work to get these two lads there.
  2. SHUSource

    Our good friend Kevin Hunt passes

    What awful news. What @TheHall87 describes above is exactly how and what Kevin was, a friendly, engaging guy who was a friend to so many. A real connector to whom those connections truly meant something. A great guy, and I'll miss him.
  3. SHUSource

    Bye Week Haiku Thread

    Send carboard boxes To the Hale Center for Greg He'll need them soon, right?
  4. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Tailgating is fun No matter how your team plays Lots of booze and food Went to games for years Just to grill and drink and eat Without care who won Held down Purple Lot Walked half hour to the gate Like many others, in late But my int'rest waned In a school that is not mine Now I do haiku
  5. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    The I.U. Hoosiers Used to be a "gimme game" Now they just give points Shows you how a coach Is the key to your success Or why you fall flat Greg Schiano's clock Reads "eleven fifty-nine" Will Keli hit "snooze"?
  6. SHUSource

    Yankees

    I can't see Tampa Bay going down as easily as the BoSox. I'm not sure what it is that makes that so good, but they just have it this year. At the same time, the Sox were in a bit of disarray and the manager they just extended should be run out of town ... at least if you ask his players after...
  7. SHUSource

    Topo Gigio passes

    I would've never guessed he was still alive. A pretty good run!
  8. SHUSource

    NJ Spotlight News sunsets

    As of today, NJ PBS transitions from WNET Group to being operated by the communications department at Montclair State, under which NJ Spotlight News will become NJ PBS News, anchored by Rob Nelson. He replaces the anchor you saw here, Brianna Vannozzi. Hopefully, the quality of the program...
  9. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Haiku 'bout haiku Can you call it reflexive? Or kind of meta?
  10. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Indiana is Not committed to haiku So you beat them there
  11. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    Ran out of fingers Had to guess if I was right I know how this works Think I miscounted Math was never my strong suit But man of letters Too many letters I almost did it again Too eager to post
  12. SHUSource

    The Least Worst Teams in the B1G

    I think Rutgers would absolutely be in play for him. Yes, you won't be the only school taking a good look at him, but Wake is not a good job even in the ACC, and I have to think he'd be very intrigued by Rutgers, given the talent footprint it occupies and the league it plays in.
  13. SHUSource

    The Least Worst Teams in the B1G

    Everyone seems to think Eck to Wisconsin is a done deal if they fire Fickell, which I don't actually think will happen (but who knows?). Dickert is one of the top guys Rutgers ought to be all in on.
  14. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    I have decided To switch up my workout and Adopt this brand new routine
  15. SHUSource

    Indiana Haiku Thread 2026

    I.U. rhymes with haiku, but It won't be poetic when Cig drops the hammer
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston flipped two more prospects from a Big 12 rival -- and the Coogs may not be done
  5. 05 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking