Recent content by Since1997

  1. S

    OT: Mike Sweetney, R.I.P.

    He was good. It was sad to see he passed away so young
  2. S

    What’s better than a nice surprise visit from Ace Bailey ♠️

    What’s better? Basically anything is better than a visit from a guy who didn’t listen to coaching, played iso ball and didn’t care about winning here and just played a season because the NBA made him. A visit from a Rutgers legend would be better. Like Ron or Geo.
  3. S

    Basketball Ron & Dylan Harper / Ace Bailey - NBA Thread

    Ace didn’t. I’m watching the game on tv and coaches go to him during time outs and he’s giving them a reaction where he doesn’t care what they have to say. Then the coaches throw their hands up as they are pleading with him to listen. It was a major turnoff. At that point I’m thinking “just...
  4. S

    Basketball Ron & Dylan Harper / Ace Bailey - NBA Thread

    I don’t think it’s possible to be so stupid to think my thinking is so unfathomably stupid. I think this whole thread is sad…To root for these guys so much when they did nothing for your college team. One of these guys played selfish iso-ball and didn’t want to listen to the coaches and the...
  5. S

    Basketball Ron & Dylan Harper / Ace Bailey - NBA Thread

    You might be right. He only cared about being in the NBA. Something was always off with him at Rutgers and he didn’t accomplish anything here and I’m not sure he really cared all that much when he was here. I can’t wrap my head around how people like you are “happy to watch him continue to...
  6. S

    Knicks fans: root for knicks or Dylan?

    I’m not going to root for Rutgers football and basketball like is used to in the NIL world that we are in. I’ll root for Ron Harper Jr because he’s a true Rutgers basketball legend. His brother is not. So I won’t care
  7. S

    Knicks fans: root for knicks or Dylan?

    I’m sure Dylan will have a long, successful and lucrative career, but I’m never really going to root for him in any situation. He didnt accomplish anything at Rutgers. I feel the same way about Ace. They were part of the most disgraceful season in Rutgers basketball history
  8. S

    Need 14M in rev share & NIL for a competitive roster

    I’m sorry for being away and not paying attention as well as I should, but what happened to jellyman?
  9. S

    Basketball Ron & Dylan Harper / Ace Bailey - NBA Thread

    I’m thrilled for Ron. He’s the only who is talked about on this thread that I care about. The others mean nothing to me since they did nothing when they played here.
  10. S

    OT: 2025 NFL Thread

    I hate that the patriots won, and now play a backup qb in the AFC championship game. I’ll never give up my claim that they are the luckiest franchise in the past 25 years
  11. S

    Football Ian Strong to the Transfer Portal

    I think I’m done with college sports. It’s become so dumb
  12. S

    OT: WRSU alum Erica Herskowitz (’98) announces her departure from WFAN

    I’m not a fan of the choices they made with their lineup and on-air talent
  13. S

    Pike is a loser...and a bad one

    I love pike, and will always love him for what he did here, but it’s time for something new it’s beyond stale. It’s starting to look and feel rotten
  14. S

    OT: The best Heisman speech I've ever heard.

    This is the first time I heard of pavia. What school? I guess my ignorance here shows how much I hate college football now
  15. S

    Basketball Seton Hall controls Rutgers in Garden State Hardwood Classic

    I don’t think we are going to win
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier still questionable on Thursday's SEC availability report for Vanderbilt-Georgia
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals which teams could be in danger of falling in Week 5