Looks like Craigs motivation is "Fear the Wing". The Coach started 5-6 years ago and ran Double Wing for a year, then some shotgun gun T stuff and now the Giles coached that joined few years back is going to run the single wing after following all the social media stuff. Interesting to say the...
I’m taking Narz! Lmao
Baths QB is Pioneer POY! He accounts for 6 TD + tonight
Bland beat a very bad East Mont team. Bland has momentum. From all these other post and Giles fans on here- best bet is Craig turns it over to assistant coach from Giles lol. Maybe he will bring a miniature train...
Sure you can! That’s a sports fan! What’s the point to respect every other team? That’s what wrong with this world! It’s nothing personal- just old school smash mouth football talk from back in the day!
Go GW baby!
sorry I’m a realist. It’s what sports are about. Football has gotten soft so at least talk the trash to hype your team up!
GW the only 1C power house lol
It’s like the battle of two really awful teams. It appears your from bland and I get it. But you can’t talk like that yet. You all have never been good. Craig waxed you last year and return the Calfee kid who’s a junior I think. Saw him in track- stud. Bland had all them basketball kids that are...
Giles is done. Stupid train horn has come to an end after 35 years of success. Coach is old- single wing is trash. Kids don’t wanna come run 2 yards at a time. They wanna throw it and be cool. Hint: Green and Gold what 9 miles apart?
Bath has the best player in district.
Narrows lost there...
Bath has the POY in the Pioneer. Cupcake season carriers them to the playoffs.
Craig is Craig. What more can you say? Same slop story year over over. What do they have? Same thing every year- nothing. I watched the review on fox. One kid couldn’t speak, and one kid was out of his mind. Coach...
Well... As a Region C fan mainly. I stand corrected. Good thing these things are predications, and I am not allowed to attend practices at every region c team. I have friends at every game for the Region C games on Friday night. The Craig and Bland game was a surprise to me. My buddy said the...
Friday night will tell how polished the team still is. Radford is no joke. But little more south on 81 May be the bigger power house. I’m taking GW just because I like region C 🤣
Sure didn’t look improved against Patrick Co. . From reading the paper- I guess this year was just putting the weight room together, must not of used it. Decent receiver last year moved to QB. Struggled throwing the ball, deep passes and short were all over the place. Run game wasnt good. Long...