Recent content by Skyguyb27

  1. S

    Big Blue Madness

    Hey man sorry I was short with you in the thread. There’s no excuse but dealing with a lot and was short fused. You always been cool with me.
  2. S

    Big Blue Madness

    Don’t twist words. I said only 5 pages, of a thread I never saw, is weak. Go back 10,15,20 years and a site like this would have people complaining about 30 threads about our team and making the site locked up. That my friend is a weak state of the program (and college sports).
  3. S

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Crows ready for all those earlier in this thread. Get it while it’s hot.
  4. S

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    You never watched Stoops cats last 4 years? 😂
  5. S

    Big Blue Madness

    I don’t see a title about BBM. Sorry you’re wrong.
  6. S

    Big Blue Madness

    First off, I don’t see it on the first page, secondly 5 pages is weak af.
  7. S

    Big Blue Madness

    No, are you?
  8. S

    Big Blue Madness

    This is definitely a first. The night of BBM and not a single thread talking about it. If you don’t think apathy hasn’t set In you have an agenda. Did anyone go tonight? What was the atmosphere like?
  9. S

    Louisville season over

    The ranked UK is gonna break em off some.
  10. S

    Morton injured

    I hope this new AD is worth his weight in gold and knows what to do.
  11. S

    Best Running Back room since …

    Yeah I liked that trio. I really liked watching Boom run.
  12. S

    Stein apologizes to UK fans

    Never seen a Kentucky coach win by 24 and apologize. Thats a first for me.
  13. S

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    That moron doesn’t actually know UK history. He’s a troll. Don’t waste your time.
  14. S

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    You need a whahhhbulance? My bad bro if I had known you lacked enough intelligence to have a conversation I would have ignored you much sooner. And technically I’m only lecturing you. I hope you take it personal, you should.
  15. S

    OT: need some prayers

    Praying for you brother. Sorry that happened to her.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5