Recent content by SnakeTom

  1. S

    Our good friend Kevin Hunt passes

    What a terrible loss for not only the Seton Hall family but for all of us that knew him personnally. Rest in Peace my friend. Tom K
  2. S

    ********Let's give on Giving Day********

    I also made a donation to Pirate Blue in error plus a second donation to the Law School. Does the Pirate Blue donation go towards the NIL fund? Tom K
  3. S

    I don’t feel old but I remember waiting for AP Top 25 via Prodigy in 1992

    I was away in DC (Georgetown game) for a few days so i Didn't see this thread before. Anyway thanks for the compliments (whether deserved or not). All I was doing was trying to promote Seton Hall Hoops. Now with regard to Danny's question about my preseason predictions My prediction is 31 wins...
  4. S

    I don’t feel old but I remember waiting for AP Top 25 via Prodigy in 1992

    I guess Im one of those who started what is now called social media on that old prodigy message board. I recall all your bluebeard posts from back then. No question it changed our lives to a great extent. Tom K
  5. S

    WOW!!!

    It's easy to over analyze after a game is over. Point is no matter what faults Bud may have, we are a much better team with him rather than without him. Tom K
  6. S

    Big East COY: Week 5

    SHA IS first after two huge come from behind hold your breath wins Tom K
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida